Review Detail

4.4 4
Hot
Florida
greg
greg
May 24, 2009 10220
Not All Nude All the Time But Nake Nights are Fun!
Overall rating

Friendly

Maintained

Safety

Relative Value

At the end of a long dusty road is Camp Mars. In my opinion this is not a destination gay resort. The only clothing-optional area is around the pool. The owner is rather adamant about this, at least during daylight hours. At night that rule is more relaxed.
Camp Mars is clean, well maintained and has a nice hiking loop through the woods. The trail starts over a beautifully constructed elevated boardwalk over a wet swamp. It is so well built that you'd think a crew from the National Park Service had dropped by to build it.
Once past the boardwalk you pass into a meadow that whispers secrets of nighttime activity. There is a rusting bathtub on hand. Further along there is a tented area containing a sling. Continuing around you will encounter a play area off to the right with a sling, fuck bench...and other stuff.
Continuing your walk will bring you out to the front of the campground and the office.
I bring up this tour as it wasn't until my third day that I found the play areas.
Water, sewer and electrical service were excellent during my stay. The pool and restrooms were clean.
Roadways are wide and access with a big rig is good. Be sure and discuss the size of your coach with the owner as there are special sites with three-point hookups for big rigs.
As you might expect in a swampy area there are quite a few black snakes around and they are there to hold down the rodent population. They also kill venomous snakes. Just watch where you walk.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 13 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
September 28, 2019
Thanks for the review Greg, I was gonna check camp marsout after I go to sawmill Dade City then camp David in Inverness, I'll be sending reviews????love always
1 results - showing 1 - 1