Georgia June 12, 2012 6640
Owner review3
(Updated: March 03, 2014)
Overall rating

Friendly

Maintained

Safety

Relative Value

Greg the owner of Rainbow RV seems to think that I am not friendly because we asked him for some help with the first review. Below is word for word what was written and his response.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Fredrickson [mailto:andresandrick@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 8:48 AM
To: greg@rainbowrv.com
Subject: RainbowRV: Take out our campground listing

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://rainbowrv.com/ from:
Richard Fredrickson

Dear Greg,
Very disappointed in the way you handle your campground reviews. When people give a straight one and you don't check out the situation shame on you. The Hunting Club of Vidalia, GA got hit by a vindictive customer, BooBear. You didn't even read his profile. He has none. He just wrote more vindictive things about our campground. Please take out our complete listing from your webpage along with all comments, reviews and the fact that we requested to be deleted from your web page. We no longer wish to affiliate ourselves with Rainbow RV. You have allowed this practice to affect many other of your campground reviews as well. BooBear who wrote the review is also banned from Roy's Hideaway, Spring Creek, Taj Mahall, Bluff Creek Falls and probably many more that we don't know about. They can't pay their bill and are asked to leave. Again, please delete everything from our listing, and I mean everything.
Richard Fredrickson

RichardHuntClub
Already deleted my personal listing

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
reply from Greg@rainbowrv.com

no

Gregory O'Connor
RainbowRV.com, greg@rainbowrv.com
951-830-5997

Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account