Almond Tree RV Park, located in Chico, California, is just minutes from beautiful Bidwell Park, historic Bidwell Mansion, the CSUC campus, and the Sacramento River, and an easy drive from anywhere in Northern California.
- 42 grassy, tree-lined sites with full hook-ups
- Widths and lengths to accommodate any size motor home, 5th wheel and travel trailer
- Pull-throughs and back-ins
- 50/30 amp electrical service, free cable TV
- Picnic tables (umbrellas available)
- Sparkling all-tile bathrooms
- Hot showers
- 24-hour laundry facility
- Convenience store
- Guided scenic & fishing tours available
- Completely fenced park
Bob & Terri Corliss
are lifelong residents who offer friendly, old-fashioned hospitality and are always happy to inform you about Chico, its events and attractions.