tim
May 08, 2009 5940
We loved this RV resort
Overall rating

Friendly

Maintained

Safety

Relative Value

We love this place. You have to love train and freeway noise when windows are open or you sit outside. But again they do have sites where this isn't as big an issue. We were pretty much right on the train line! VERY busy line! But again I love trains so it wasn't a problem for me. We stayed more towards the far back (site 278 with boatloads of open lawn space) because we like the smaller pool/spa area just a stones throw away.

The staff were friendly and the place was clean as a whistle. The lawns were cut close and trimmed up nicely. Power and water were strong, never checked out cable service... However WiFi was weak when the place started to fill up. 1 am to 4 am was no problem.

You can give your RV the spa treatment. They can make a pigs ear into a shinny new penny! Cost is fair in my eyes and they did a very nice job.

Palm Springs proper is a jaunt, but easy drive. Don't miss the Thursday night street fair on the main drag. If you like fair food (yummy) you'll love this gathering of food n arts on the street. You might also enjoy the Fabulous Palm Springs follies! We never miss a show when in the area. Pack an air miles card cause it ain't cheap to attend this show.
Enjoy and remember to stop at Koffee store and show off your pets in the court yard :o)
Gordo n Chuck
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account