tim
tim
June 08, 2012 1465
Overall rating

Friendly

Maintained

Safety

Relative Value

My partner and I stayed at this RV park, because we saw it on this site. After being there, not sure why a gay site is promoting this park. They were extremely rude to us because we are lesbians. Would definitely take this park off this site. No other Gay people should go there and be treated so badly. We were there during the Colorado fires, we got evacuated for a week and then left when the hiway opened. We had paid for a month and stayed 12 days. We had 2.5 weeks left paid for, when evacuated. When talking to the man running the park about our money, he said wasnt there fault the fires started and if I wanted to push the issue he would figure out how to make us owe more. So with that kind of attitude, I would Not recommend this RV park to a homeless person. My partner tried to help an elderly lady while we were there. She was promptly told she didnt need help and if she did her kind would be the last one she would ask. Most of the tenants at this park are long termers, so they all know each other. outsiders dont fit in well. So camp here at your own risk, but you have been warned. Ronnie Thornton
RT
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account