Review Detail

3.3 7
Our Members and Friends Biz
admin
admin
July 24, 2012 5889
DON'T USE THIS GUY
Overall Rating

He is absolutely horrible, read other web-sites about him. I brought my motorhome to him with the diagnoses already done by Colton Truck as I wanted the repair done closer to home. He charged me two hours diagnoses charges as well as said he fixed the jacks and the engine loss in power, turns out he doesn't even have the machine to read the CAT codes on my Motorhome. He replaced springs on the jacks which had just previously been done and said it was working. He lied about having all the parts in stock and the way he wrote up the work order, my insurance wouldn't cover it. I ended up paying him $600 to get my keys back only to find out that the jacks didn't work and it took me three days to drive to Las Vegas on my return to Canada because the Turbo Booster part I asked him to replace he didn't as he said it was a pinched air line...The guy won't even get off his seat to come out to the motorhome, he said he had the fridge part in stock, but he didn't and three months later I still don't have it, I am back in Canada now and I call him all the time, he just hangs up on me, he has lied saying it was sent by him personally, then he changed his story as said the warehouse was shipping it, it goes on and on. He is Lazy and I don't think his mechanics are mechanics, they know nothing about big coaches. He is an idiot. If you have had good luck with him, good for you. Nothing he wrote on the invoice he fixed. That being the jacks, the fridge, the levelling system and the loss of power in the turbo boost. I paid him in good faith and he claims to have thrown away my old parts ( which he never changed anything ) and he has never sent me the part for my fridge. Do Not Use this guy. Further his business line is disconnected and he works off a cell phone that says don't leave messages, he always answers and says he will call me right back.. He never does. Feel free to contact me and I would be happy to share the whole story... Oh yes, they claimed they drove it up a steep hill to prove it was fixed, but the odometer never changed, not even a tenth, so I don't think they even moved it in their parking lot, however it did come back to me with a huge gouge out of back bumper area. Also he has a real potty mouth. Very unprofessional.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 2

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
June 02, 2013
In response to your review of my business I will respond to you.
1. When you first came in you never gave me a diagnoses from Colton Trucks. I do have a code reader that gave me no codes on your coach.
2. Re:Springs . One was not working. I replaced it and it was working fine. You saw it.
3. Loss of Power , You did'nt need a New Turbo .Your intake Line was Kinked and thats why it would'nt spool up.
Also while driving in town you had your Jake Brake on. That will cause a loss of power as well.

The first sign of trouble was when it came to the bill. Do you remember me saying to you "I have good news and bad news" . The good news was that you did'nt need a new turbo, it was only a kinked line. Nor
a new jack. It was the wrong sized spring. Bad News was the Insurance company would'nt cover normal wear and tear parts. You were angry because I would'nt lie to Insurance company and endanger my self or my business by telling them parts were replaced that wer'nt.
Dave Wagner May your RV days be Happy ones.
P.S. This is the first I've heard of the chunk out of your bumper.?
DW
dave wagner
1 results - showing 1 - 1