Review Detail

3.3 7
Our Members and Friends Biz
admin
admin
July 24, 2012 5889
WAGNER RV REPAIR | GOOD GUY | 5 STAR SERVICE
Overall Rating

I cannot speak to other people's experiences but I found Wagner RV Repair truly excellent. My Mercedes RV broke one of its Stabilizer Jacks on a miserable hot summer day. I called nearly a dozen RV repair companies in the Coachella Valley - none of which would drive to my on-site desert location or help me - only Dave took the assignment. I emailed him photos of the broken part. He immediately spoke with the manufacturer in Elkhart Indiana and agreed to do the repair work under their warranty contract.

The replacement part was promptly over-nighted to me in Rancho Mirage. Dave telephoned me several times that evening updating me on the status of the order and availability of his field technicians, both of which showed-up to my disabled RV the next morning - just 30 minutes after my overnight replacement part had arrived. The repair was effected in 45 minutes, no money exchanged hands and I was on my way. I've used many local RV service companies around the country with varying degrees of poor service, lip service and high service charge. That DOES NOT describe Dave Wagner, Exceeding high expectations, he was professionally competent, communicative, imminently fair and far and above the best RV service I found in this area.
P
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account