ScottCruises
August 15, 2013 2952
Great Facility
Overall rating

Friendly

Maintained

Safety

Relative Value

This park is great. Quiet, well maintained, neat orderly and very friendly. The rate I listed here reflects a 25% discount for RRV members. If not an RRV member but retired military you get 20% discount. We were visiting family in the western end of Phoenix and found this location to be perfect and just "rural" enough, with only a short 15-20 minute commute into Phoenix. It is well located to many retail establishments including a Wal-Mart, restaurants like Denny's, Cracker Barrel, McDonalds, KFC, etc., etc., and Frys, a large supermarket, all these are just to the east about 1 mile. My 50amp hookup cable was too short due to the unique design of my rig so they accommodated me by loaning me a 15' extension cord at no cost. They have a well stocked RV supply area in the lobby and I was able to purchase a cord of my own upon departure. All the employees were extra friendly and helpful. WiFi and cell phones worked fine. The place is CLEAN with a capital "C"......very nice and highly recommended.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account