Review Detail

3.3 7
Our Members and Friends Biz
admin
admin
July 24, 2012 5889
Would NOT Recommend!!!!
Overall Rating

I cannot recommend Wagner RV after our experience this week. We took our RV to them for one problem only...the basement air conditioning unit was squeaking and we knew that at least the bearings needed lubrication, and perhaps we needed a new fan motor. I sent them 36 pages of instructions on how to remove the unit for service...even though they claimed to be experts in servicing basement units.

Three days later, they called to say everything was finished and working. It turns out that they replaced the filter and cleaned the coils, for a price of $150. This is something I do every 90 days, and it takes me about 15 minutes.

In the end I wasted three days, and still have the same problem I went in with. They agreed not to charge me...but the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing. Their priority is to make a fast buck on mobile service calls.

I would advise fellow Rainbow members to go elsewhere for service. I am driving to 3 T's in Lake Havasu to have the work done. They are highly recommended by the local Winnebago club, and I will make a nearly 400 mile round trip to have it done right.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account