May 12, 2010 16810
Owner of the campground
Overall rating

Friendly

Maintained

Safety

Relative Value

Hello,
I really can't review my own campground but I do want to let everyone know that no matter what campground you choose to go to make sure its a gay owned one and check to see if you can speak to the owner if you can't beware. Always find people from all campgrounds and ask them what they think about each and every place. Do not always trust what you read here when it comes to ratings we got a rating that was not to fair and I have had several guest tell me who it was. The person that put the rating works for another campground and never has been to our place. We will continue to go out of our way to make sure each and every guest is treated at the highest level possible. Feel free to go to our facebook page at Roy's Hideaway and ask all my guest what they think of us and you will get the true answers on facebook. Another thing I want to point out always check pictures to see what kind of activity you see on each event that is listed on a campground webpage. Also check to see if every event is repeat same pictures used over and over again good sign that they don't get many new people. If they don't have any pictures that will tell you everything. I welcome anyone to call us anytime to ask questions. I have the best full timers anyone could ask for and we are adding more spots all the time. My full timers are not guest they are family.

Thanks,
Roy
Report this review Was this review helpful? 9 5

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
(Updated: September 23, 2011) September 23, 2011
TecateBear:

Good points. It's too bad someone would unfairly criticize your business. There are always nasty, bitter people in any group, just shows what kinda folks they are. Obviously not true RV'ers. If their review is untrue, I'm sure the overwhelming number of positive reviews will quickly outweigh it. I look forward to seeing your place for myself.

Rainbow RV
MC
Milton Chambers
1 results - showing 1 - 1